This FarUV Lighting product includes a custom-sized Band-Pass Filter required when using Excimer 15-watt 222nm Far-UVC light bulbs for AP-UVGI (Active Personnel Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) applications.
Buy this Excimer 15-watt 222nm Far-UVC light for sale with a 24V power supply and 222nm Far-UVC light Band-Pass Filter.
Buy Sample Unit $777 each
Buy Single Unit Package Wholesale Price = $550 for each unit
Buy Carton Wholesale Price = $350 for each unit
First UVC B-Series 222nm Far UVC Light Excimer Lamp B2-15W Module Far UVC Lamp Integration For Your Own Far-UV-C Light Devices.
USE QUANTAMODULES FOR OEM PRODUCTION WITH FIRSTUVC 222NM FAR-UVC B-SERIES FAR UVC LIGHT MODULE WITH 222NM BANDPASS FILTER
These days, open-source hardware is the rage among venture capitalists, technologists, and hackers. The idea for our three QuantaModule kits is for anyone (OEMs) to adapt and integrate Far-UV into whatever you like.
QuantaLamp: Buy Replacement 15W Far-UV Bulb
Far UVC light manufacturers and Far UVC companies now have greater flexibility in designing products with the compact, preassembled Far-UVC QuantaModule 222-nm Far-UVC light for sale in 5 Watts, 15 Watts, and 20 Watts. Far-UVC light manufacturers can create lights for cutting-edge AP-UVGI (Active Personnel Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation). Far-UVC light cancer isn’t a concern because properly filtered far-UVC wavelengths can’t reach the DNA of living human cells. Making it the first non-carcinogenic form of germicidal irradiation ever to exist responsible for creating a new branch of UVGI technology with AP prefix for Active Personnel, AP-UVGI using Far UVC light.
- Input Voltage(V): DC 24V
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):4000
- Support Dimmer: No
- Lighting solutions service: 222nm Far UVC Light Disinfection
- Lifespan (hours):4000
- Application:Home, Hotel, Office, Retail spaces,, Occupied areas, General areas, Restaurants, Hospital, Public Toilet, Commercial locations, Airport, School
- Power Supply: DC
- Portable: No
- Light Source: Quartz Tube
- wavelength(nm): 222
- UV Optical Power(μW/cm2): 4000
- Appplication Area(㎡): 30
- Switch Mode: Manual Button
- Rated Power: 15W
- UV Wavelength: FAR-UVC LIGHT 222nm
- Input Voltage: DC24V
- Safety Requirement: Mercury Free
- Material:Quartz Glass Filter, Aluminum Alloy, Sandblasting Oxidation (Silver)
- Operating Temperature Range:-20℃ to +50℃
- Warranty: 12 months
- Life Span: 4000+
- Certification: CE/FCC/RoHS
- Beam Angle: 60 degree
- UV lamp: 222nm